No, I'm not asking you for money. I am still debating with myself the ethics of selling stuff through here, but rest assured. Your money is safe. I don't need it. What I need is a constantly growing audience. To get the word spread about Dead End Follies. There are many ways to do this.
1. Post Comments. Generate activity, spark discussions and just flat out leave your feedback so I can get to know you better. Worst case scenario, you might gain a follower or two if you're another blogger.
2. Click That +1 Button. It's one click and it helps more than you think. The more clicks I get the more you help me to hype the site. It's at the bottom of every posts.
3. Suscribe Via RSS. There are two ways to do that. The classic way or the blogger way, which is to become a Dead End Fellow on the main page.
4. "Like" Dead End Follies on Facebook. The "like" page is where the Facebook RSS update will be from now on. You can stay connected and help me get visibility at the same time.
5. Follow Me on Twitter. We can get to chit-chat and know each other. This way, we can also help each other out with promotion (read retweet each other's stuff) and enlarge each other's networks.
6. Offer Suggestions. You can do it on the comments or on benoitlelievre (at) gmail (dot) com. By doing that, you help me get entertained sure, but you also help me get more material for the site.
7. Tell Your Friends About Dead End Follies. Spreading the word is the best way to keep it going. I dare to think this is a good site to spend down time on. Tell your friends so they can enjoy mildly intellectual entertainment also.