Choose the Next Movie I'll Watch...First Edition!
I've promised it last month if you suggested more than twenty books for March's review and you have delivered, so now is the time to make me sweat. Choose a film for me to review in April, get my expert opinion on your favorite cult classics or better, expose me to whatever low-rent garbage you want. This is great for you because I'll probably watch this in front of Josie and it's your chance to freak her out. When I started Nocturnal Animals on a fateful Sunday morning and exposed her to three full minutes of obese middle aged ladies flailing around in slow motion, it didn't go over so well. Now you can engineer moments like these in my life or not. Depending on what you want me to watch. THE CALL IS YOURS.
First, some ground rules. This will be a little different than the monthly book review vote:
1) One entry per participant.
2) Movies I've already watched are accepted, movies I've already reviewed aren't. In this case, I will post the link in the comments and dismiss the suggestion.
3) No porn or like, cartels execution videos. I'll dismiss these suggestions from the get-go. Let's keep it to fiction or straight documentaries.
4) The vote will be held ON FACEBOOK, on a post I will link to in the comments.
5) Let's make this one a popularity contest. Either post your suggesting in the comments or LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE'S. The suggestion with the most likes will win. CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR SUGGESTION AT YOUR LEISURE!
I will announce the winner here and on social media ON FRIDAY, APRIl 14th, watch the movie and review it before the month is over. If you beautiful people READ THE RULES, participate in decent number and don't cause a riot, you'll get another movie vote for May. If you like the movie reviews on this site, it's time to show up and round the troops on social media. You guys have responded very well for the monthly book review, so it's time to take EVEN MORE control of my site and tell me what I should watch. Don't forget. This one's a popularity contest. The suggestion with the most likes on Facebook is going to win.